Marketing Mastermind Meeting 2020 (Virtual)
Time & Location
About the Event
- Interactive! As always, attendees will share their experiences, ask questions and learn together. Register today, and we will send you access instructions for the virtual event.
- Relevant! Agenda topics are determined by feedback from YOU, the members. If you have anything specific you’d like to cover, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to work it in.
- Cutting Edge! Hear from fellow members and marketing experts alike on the latest digital marketing trends and research.
If you’ve never attended this meeting before, this year’s virtual event is a great time to join your fellow members and learn why fellow members bill this event as “Opti-Port’s most interactive meeting”.
Click here to register to join:
DAY 1: Wednesday, July 15th
10:30 – 1:30 PM Central
• Conference Kickoff and Company Introductions
Meet your fellow “marketing masterminds” as we do brief company overviews and introductions.
• Eyes on Safety: Messaging Office Safety Protocols
Now more than ever before, your office’s safety procedures and sanitation practices are top of mind for both your patients and your team. How are you communicating this message to patients? Have you incorporated this information on any of your outbound marketing? Hear from fellow members on new initiatives related to communication office protocols, and share your own perspective.
• Most Successful Marketing Campaigns of the Year
Consistently the highest-rated workshop of the meeting, during this session each member company will share a brief presentation on their best marketing campaign or initiative over the last 12 months. As a group, we’ll discuss why this campaign was so successful, what worked well, and what might be tweaked before running again.
DAY 2: Thursday, July 16th
10:30 – 1:30 PM Central
• Road to Recovery: Shifting Marketing Strategy Post-Lockdown
How has your marketing strategy and effort shifted due to COVID0-19? The group will discuss how we’ve shift and go-forward plans for marketing tele-health services, managing recall during stay-at-home orders, plans for in-person events such as trunk and style shows, and more.
• Unshakeable: Leveraging Ecommerce and Other Technology to Drive Sales When Patient Traffic is Low
Join us as we discuss what tools and technology members are using to drive ecommerce sales, second pair orders, virtual try-on engagement, and more when patients are unable or are hesitant to come into the office.
• KEYNOTE: Marketing in a Climate of Uncertainty
Are you still using the same marketing techniques you were at the beginning of 2020 despite a global shift to a “new normal?” Recent events have turned the world of marketing upside down and relying on a traditional demographic approach is almost certainly underserving your practice. In this one-hour session, Eugene Shatsman, Managing Partner of National Strategic Group, will share the key psychographics of today’s eyecare consumer with you.
National Strategic Group